Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art for the coming Dragon mark hero?
Hi Honorbound!

Once the between-season is finished in February, there will be a new Dargon Mark hero to summon. It will be a warrior, so much is known. But what will it look like? I know that many players take a great interest in the art of the heroes so you now have a chance to pitch your favorite Honorbound art for this hero that we can expect to be around for a long time. 

If you need inspiration, much of the old art is shown here: https://honorbound-juicebox.fandom.com/w...cebox_Wiki
Would be nice to see another reuse of dragons' arts. Since we dont get to see Abyss and Spirit dragons nowadays, either of the two would be great.
And while Derrick the Awakened and Eye of the Deep arent warriors, i think both arts would perfectly suit one. Amongst those 4 i'd probably choose Spirit dragon

.png   изображение_2023-10-13_164602861.png (Size: 87.57 KB / Downloads: 109)

.png   изображение_2023-10-13_164533558.png (Size: 81.67 KB / Downloads: 107)

.png   изображение_2023-10-13_164439208.png (Size: 46.35 KB / Downloads: 108)

.png   изображение_2023-10-13_164259901.png (Size: 34.89 KB / Downloads: 101)
Proud leader of Derrick cult and officer of Ancient Acorns
As much as I love the idea of the Spirit or Abyss dragon skins being used, I don't think it'll happen unfortunately.  If it could be done though, that would be my vote.

Now... as for Derrick being used...  worst idea ever...! ;p LOL!

As for the 4th possible option... I kind of dig it. 

I have attached a few options that may be suitable...? :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   20231017_005907.jpg (Size: 21.56 KB / Downloads: 75)
great pics Zeon i like the bear rider one an the one to its left with the blue armor
Officer of Adult $in & Leader of Revenants 
Adding https://honorbound-juicebox.fandom.com/w...he_Baneful as suggestion on behalf of a player.
Unfortunately, none of those that I originally posted are actual warriors...  Who knew...?  Lol!  I guess there's not much of an appetite to create "new" warriors using images from other hero types... :-(

Anyway, I have included a few actual warriors here now

Of the images I posted below, I don't believe that image of Shic'th (aka Sharkey) is his true and fully evolved look/image.  It should be his true and fully evolved image we see, if it's selected.

As for the Molten Fury, if it's him that is selected, his 2nd last image (what I've captured below) is the one that should be used.  His final evolution image is kind of weird looking, in my opinion.

In regards to the other 4, they should all look as I have them posted, as their true fully evolved selves.

THANK YOU!!!  :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PS

I'll still be requesting the ones that won't be used for the Dragon Mark hero to have a comeback before too long.